Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
- The Tufftalk M headset provides hearing protection while letting you communicate in loud, busy worksites.
- The headset comes in two styles, each with their respective noise reduction ratings: over-the-head earmuffs (26dB).
- It's designed with safety and comfort in mind, with a hands-free intercom system and a three-button layout making it easy to control.
HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION THANKS TO FULL-DUPLEX TECHNOLOGY
- Worksites need communication lines open for safety reasons.
- Being able to respond without needing to press a button is a benefit, especially for people working with heavy equipment.
- Tufftalk M helps with these issues by utilizing full-duplex technology, a system that allows people to talk hands-free.
- Crews can easily communicate and keep their hands free of any distractions while working.
MESH NETWORKING CREATES NEAR-LIMITLESS CONNECTIONS
- Mesh is a self-optimizing and self-healing network, always looking for the best connection and seeking a new one when a device disconnects.
- Tufftalk M features two different Mesh modes: Open Mesh and Group Mesh. With Open Mesh, a near-unlimited number
of users can connect to each other within an effective range of 1.1 km (0.7mi).
- For private sessions, Group Mesh supports up to 24 participants.
- You can also pair up to four Tufftalk M via Bluetooth Intercom.
- 26DB ATTENUATION
- MESH 2.0
- INTERCOM 1.1KM
- FULL-DUPLEX COMMUNICATION
- MULTI-TEAM COMMUNICATION
- ADVANCED NOISE CONTROL™
- FM RADIO
- SMARTPHONE APP
- HYGIEN KIT AVAILABLE